Saturday, March 5, 2011

A short update

Well, been quite a long time since I last posted, though I'm not gonna bore you with all the details of my current status.. this post is just to keep you updated(read it as don't bug me/act concerned about my current job status/further studies).

As I mentioned in the last post I desperately needed some good luck to scrap through in the last semester, but fate had something else planned for me. So flunked in the final semester,had to stay back an extra semester thanks to some really insensible rules. On the positive side that extra semester proved to be fun, finally done with my B.tech last December. Cleared dues,reached home towards the end of January,enjoying a nice little break from all the depressing things of life, with some nice mom-cooked delicious healthy home food. Entered March, finally job tension catching up, hoping for an analyst profile. Gotta wait and see what future has in store for me.

2 comments:

Sowmya said...

hey tez..having fun huh??? stupid ...
change ur status ..idiot:P

zakir said...

Oh well .. Ippudu job tension poi boss tension vacchinattu undi :D